Monmouth County break-ins are happening too frequently! Is your home secure? We offer a tip of how to keep safe.
We've been hearing a lot of scary stories recently...
Stories about the insides of cars being robbed, or literally, the cars themselves being stolen right out of the driveway.
We'd like to take a second to stress the importance of locking your cars, immediately after exiting your vehicle. We all keep things in our cars, including garage door openers which can let us (but also... thieves) into the house with ease.
Happy November everybody! Remember, lock your doors & always put on the alarm when you leave the house!
Halloween is right around the corner. We love it just as much as the next friendly neighbor but please do remember that you are opening your door on Halloween. Everyone is wearing a mask! Just be careful, make sure that any doors that lead to outside are locked (except for when you're handing out candy!) and also make sure that all of your windows are locked! If you're going out, do not forget to put your alarm on! Better to be safe than sorry.
1. Halloween is great & candy is delicious.
2. Make sure your backdoors, exterior basement/garage doors, and windows are locked.
3. If you leave the house, remember to put the alarm on. (Really whenever you go out, not just Halloween please).
4. If you don't yet have an existing or activated alarm system, it's never too late to start! Give us a call for a free consultation. 732-972-1100.
You've made the leap, you've decided that it is time to properly secure your home. Safety is essential, and you are now ready. What do you do first?
1. Give Electrowatchman a call! We offer free consultations to come to your house, evaluate your needs, and match you with all that you need to sleep safely.
2. After your consultation, you will feel much more informed and upon coming to the realization that you've made the right choice, you will then set an appointment for one of their fully trained installation teams to come install your new system, or to reactivate your existing system!
3. Your new system has been installed and immediately you feel an overwhelming sense of calm take over you. Your home, family, and assets are now protected. If something goes wrong, you get a phone call in less than a minute calling to make sure that you and the house are okay.
You've decided it's time to get serious about your home safety, and you've come to the right place. ElectroWatchman Alarms has been protecting homes and businesses for over fifty years! We sell, install, and service all types of low-voltage electrical products throughout all of New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
Securing your home has never been so easy! With our 4G satellite communication, a phone line is not needed. We install residential intrusion systems, commercial intrusion systems, commercial fire systems, access control systems, commercial evacuation systems, state of the art digital camera systems, and we can easily reactivate an existing system!
Don't wait for tomorrow to make today safe! ElectroWatchman Alarm offers a free consultation to help you make your decision even easier! Give us a call to schedule your free consultation! Call 732-972-1100.